October 10, 2016 in Farmware Update
Release notes from the latest Farmware upgrade, available to all users now:
- A new Livestock Activity Search page that allows for much better control of filtering Livestock Activities
- A new Storage Activity named ‘Bulk Stocktake’ allows for the rapid update of a number of inventory levels all at once.
- It’s now possible to view the chemical and commodity inventory levels for any day in the past.
- The Crop Activity Summary and Stocking Rate Report can now be exported to CSV.
- Navigation has been cleaned up so that the Back button behaviour should be more predictable.
- Notes now correctly display line-breaks on summary pages.
- An ‘Add Activity’ button is now available at the top of each activity summary screen when the user is not in setup mode.
- If a new user tries to add a mob, a crop or a storage location without there being any paddocks then they are redirected to the add paddock screen.
- Diary entries for Paddock Activities are now included in the Activity Summary.
- The Livestock Divide activity now writes the names of the paddocks the mobs have been divided into in the notes.
- When there are more than 100 entries on an activity summary screen the Load Next button used to ignore the current filter. This has been fixed.
- Decimal points in the stocking rate report are now pruned where appropriate.
- Livestock Activities that include a Head Count and the ability to update the size of the mob now cannot be saved without allocating a sex to the stock that is lost/gained.
- Removal of a disused unit type ‘Ares’.
- It’s now possible to rename a mob without also providing a mob division name.
- It’s no longer possible to forward date agist activities or set them to ‘Planned’.
- A fix for a rare case in Livestock Combine
- The chemical selection list on the Paddock Activity Add screen now correctly shows only paddock related chemicals and not livestock ones.
- DSE/Ha label added to Stocking Rate Graph