November 11, 2015 in Farmware Update
Release notes from the latest Farmware upgrade, available to all users now:
- CSV/Excel export (from PC or Android) is now also available from:
- Livestock Summary
- Paddock Summary
- Storage Location Summary
- Crop Summary
- In-app Help: There is now a help button in the top right corner of the app. Tapping it will give you help information that is specific to the page that you are on
- Bulk Spray activities have a new edit form which makes editing as easy as creating a new one
- Most of the menus now load slightly faster
- Ground Cover and Pasture Quantity activities will now automatically use the grazing area of the paddock you select. You can still edit it manually to be whatever area you want
- Home and Back buttons are now both on the top left side of the screen
- You are no longer able to record a Livestock Activity without a Mob. This includes planned activities.
- The paddock summary sometimes showed a Mob as being Mixed generation when it wasn't. This has been fixed.
- If the only activity for a storage location was an Internal Transfer then the chemical/commodity wouldn't show up on the summary screen for that storage location. This been fixed.
- It was previously not possible to Finish a Crop during a Bulk Spray. Now it is.