March 31, 2016 in Farmware Update
Release notes from the latest Farmware upgrade, available to all users now:
- A new “All Activity Summary” report is available that summarises recent Paddock, Livestock and Storage Activities along with Diary and Planner entries in a single list
- It’s now possible to Print and Export to CSV the Planner day summary and the Diary screen
- Planner now lists more details of the activities on a particular day (more like the activity summaries)
- It’s now possible to Print and Export the Planner Summary for a particular day
- Bulk Spray is now more flexible in terms of recording sprays for paddocks without active crops
- The Livestock Move activity now records the head counts of the stock being moved.
- There are some places in Farmware that you can select multiple items at the same time via a list of checkboxes. If the list was very long then the close button disappeared off the screen and was hard to get back to. Now the close button stays at the top of the screen.
- Tapping ‘Edit’ on a Bulk Spray Activity now always takes you to the new ‘Bulk Spray Edit’ menu.
- It was possible to ‘double tap’ the Save button in some places and this would create dud entries. This has been fixed.
- The Livestock Combine activity had to potential to create ‘empty’ mobs when certain types of combining were done. This is fixed.
- Storage Activities that had been deleted weren’t syncing this change to the cloud or other devices. This has now been fixed.
- The Android app wasn’t working offline, this has been fixed.