July 17, 2015 in Farmware Update
- New Paddock Activity ‘Bulk Spray’ for applying a large number of chemicals to a large number of paddocks at once. Find it under the 'Application' category.
- CSV/Excel Export on Activity Summary pages (Android and PC only)
- 3 New Paddock Activities: Bed Forming / Renovating, Power Harrowing, Cultivator
- 'Days Ago’ display in Activity Summaries
- Planner day summary now shows Operator if specified
- Prices on Storage Item Buy and Sell Activities are no longer compulsory
- Allocating the sexes of missing stock during an activity now shows the total remaining to be allocated.
- Completed activities can’t be forward dated and Planned activities can’t be back dated.
- Crop Summary screen now shows the total area of all active crops on your farm.
- The Paddock Activity Search screen will now correctly filter activities with multiple entries to show just the parts of the activity that meet the search criteria.
- Move Activity Tickbox Fix
- Improved Sync Speed
- Search Paddock Activities used to load quite slowly. This has been sped up.
- Changes to Mob numbers from a Livestock Sell Activity didn’t used to sync. They now do.
- The automatic total calculation on the Add / Edit Paddock Activity screens is now more reliable.